- Do you enjoy engaging with customers, using your technical knowledge to assess
- Can you quickly build
rapport and credibility through
- And, are you looking for an exciting opportunity with an industry leader?
Our Client, located in Central Indiana, is an innovative leader in manufacturing, engineering. They are a global manufacturer of custom
engineered products used in industrial manufacturing, waste water treatment, petroleum,
chemical, food and beverage, and many other applications.
As our Territory Sales
Engineer, you will expand our customer base throughout the Ohio
valley and sell additional products to our existing customer base. You will assess opportunities, ask the hard questions to determine if a
need truly exists and work closely with our engineers to accurately present solutions.
Your understanding of technical engineering concepts will make
you a valuable member of our highly
Our Client takes pride in building long-term, quality
relationships with our clients and you will be a key part of that process. Excellent
verbal communication and problem
solving are imperative, as the majority of sales will be accomplished via telephone. Reporting
to the Sales Manager, your determined work ethic, self-motivation and
initiative will translate into sales success and monetary rewards.
- Generate new business through proactive prospecting and
cold calling via telephone, email communications, and personal visits.
- Understand technical needs of clients and quote solutions.
- Qualify, control and close sales.
- Sell additional products or services to existing national
- Manage 0 to 6 month sales cycle while building high quality relationships with prospective customers.
- Help existing customers make decisions regarding repair or purchase of new equipment.
- Minimum of 3 years of successful sales performance with
an emphasis on developing new
- Ability to engage in high-level prospecting activity along with exceptional closing skills.
- Bachelor’s degree is required. Technical
degree in mechanical or industrial engineering or mechanical engineering
technology a plus.
- Consultative mind-set with a mechanical aptitude –
able to effectively talk with and relate to our customers.
- Driven, competitive and assertive with excellent natural ability to close
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Our Client will reward your talents with a competitive compensation plan
that includes a base salary of $70-80K plus
a generous commission plan. Actively
adding new accounts can produce income of over six-figures. You will also receive a generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, paid
vacation/holidays, and a SIMPLE/IRA plan with company match.
If you are a proven sales performer with a passion for technical
engineering applications, we encourage you to apply online now.
Donna Wells, HR Consultant
Searchable words: sales, business development, inside sales, outside
sales, territory manager, B2B, business to business, Technology, technical
sales, technical, sales representative, account executive, account manager, manufacturing,
industrial, engineer, blowers, fluid power, regional manager, Roots Blower,